Thursday, February 2, 2012

Nature

So I have this Uncle that lives over in Washington, he's my age (one month older), and one of my best friends. Whenever I go there to visit we usually go to the woods to explore/walk around. Last year when we were walking on a path, we decided that it would be much funner to get off the trail and not follow it. I always wonder why people only follow the path, besides the fear of getting lost. It's so much more interesting to go off the path and see what else there is.

I am a big nature lover, although I'm not a tree hugger. I enjoy going camping, hiking, and doing other outdoor activities. It's always so much fun. In a later post I'll go ahead and tell you about one my favorite hiking spots in Idaho. I'll even post a couple winter pictures, but for now...I'll be going.

~MIGZARELLI~

No comments:

Post a Comment