Saturday, March 3, 2012

Random Thoughts

I was sitting in my Science class the other day, being bored and I decided to start writing. Enjoy.

Success is not how much money or how many possessions a person has, but how happy they are. A man who has many possessions and lots of money could be a very unhappy man and yet a man who has little to nothing could be very happy. Sometimes when you're working hard, trying to make money and be "successful", you are just wasting your life and not enjoying life. He who is happy has had a much more successful life than he who is not happy. I say ignore the world's version of success and make your own. You don't need to have a really good paying job to travel the world, just travel.

~MIGZARELLI~

1 comment:

  1. I love it! This is SO true. That's why it's sometimes a good idea to take a lower paying job doing something you enjoy than to take the higher paying job doing something you hate.

    ReplyDelete