Sunday, February 5, 2012

Golden Corral

Today me and my family went to the Golden Corral. For those of you that don't know what it is, it's a buffet restaurant. I haven't been there in over a year, but today it was really good! The main food that I ate there was steak, rolls, and some ice cream. It was delicious! I haven't eaten steak in so long, I had forgotten what it tasted like. The rolls were freshly baked and had melted butter spread all over them. The instant I took a bite, it seemed to melt in my mouth. I want to go there more often now!

I had also noticed some interesting things there. First, a lot of Mexicans seem to go there. Them and old and sometimes fat white people. Another thing that I found really rude was this old lady who saw a fork laying on the floor. She apparently decided that it was in her way so she just kicked it out of the way. Really?! Couldn't she have at least picked it up or told a waitress about it? Anyways, shortly after a waitress did go and pick it up.

~MIGZARELLI~

1 comment:

  1. I love people watching too! One sees all sorts of crazy and interesting things.

    ReplyDelete