Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Quote #1

As Requested by Kayla I will be talking about a quote by Johann Van Goethe.

"One cannot always be a hero, but one can always be a man." Johann Van Goethe.

I didn't completely understand this quote but this is what I've got. I have taken this quote two ways, the first is this; A hero is someone who stands up for what he believes is right no matter. They are willing to do right, even if it might get them hurt. A person can't always be a hero, sometimes we just want to retreat and go along with the crowd. A man could  be one who is just human, one who will go with whatever everyone else is doing, which is what one can always be. If that is the case, then I'm afraid that I must disagree with this quote, you don't EVER have to back down.

A man could also be one who is just what it says, a man. A man is seen as one who is strong, one who is tough and won't back down. If this is the case, then I say yes. One can always be strong if they have the will.

Thank you for your comments, please keep em coming.

~MIGZARELLI~

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I believe that makes a bit more sense. Like I said, I didn't completely understand that one. Thanks for your input.

    ReplyDelete